Below you can find the address to our Head Office/Primary Centre and some useful information that can help you plan your journey.
Note for learners: It is your responsibility to plan your journey and arrive on time for your course. We do not take any responsibility for any temporary and/or permanent changes that may occur to the transport/parking options listed below.
Address & Transport Options
Hurak Education Services, 4th Floor, Building 10, Tiller Road, London, E14 8PX (press 3 on the intercom for access to the building)
COMING BY BUS
Bus Stop: Sir John McDougal Gardens (1 min walk away - operating Bus No. 277, D7, 135)
Bus Stop: Crossharbour (9 min walk away - operating Bus No. D8, D6, 135)
COMING BY UNDERGROUND OR DLR
Nearest Underground station: Canary Wharf (20-minute walk)
Nearest DLR station: Crossharbour (10-minute walk)
COMING BY CAR
From the City or West End
1. Head for Tower Bridge, and then East on the Highway.
2. Take the Limehouse Link tunnel, leave at the first exit for Isle of Dogs.
3. Go Right at traffic lights, take lower deck of Westferry Circus double decker roundabout – the third exit leads almost immediately to a roundabout with a central sculpture which should be entitled 'Traffic Lights on Steroids'.
4. Take the “Millwall” exit onto Westferry Rd and Tiller Rd is on the left after about 400m.
From the North
1. Head for Canary Wharf or the Isle of Dogs.
2. The A12 approach to the Blackwall Tunnel is good if you avoid rush hours and do not omit to take the last exit signposted A13 Docklands.
3. Take the Aspen Way, heading West - pass the entrance to the Limehouse Link tunnel – and go right at the end of the slip road into Westferry Rd leading into Westferry Circus.
From the East
1. Head for Canary Wharf or the Isle of Dogs using either the A13 or the Royal Docks/City Airport routes.
2. Take the Aspen Way, heading West - pass the entrance to the Limehouse Link tunnel – and go Right at the end of the slip road into Westferry Rd leading into Westferry Circus.
Free on-street parking is available all day on the weekends. Parking restrictions apply Monday–Friday between 09:00–17:30 resulting in very limited on-street parking bays being available which are chargeable.
All-day parking is available from £7.00 (lower if pre-booked) at NCP London Docklands Cross Harbour, Selsdon Way, Isle of Dogs, London E14 9GL. This location is approximately a 10-minute walk away.
HOW TO GET HERE USING TFL
Please Note: There are various routes and transport options available, only some have been listed so please check in advance to find the best possible route for yourself by clicking on Journey Planner: Transport for London.